Contribute to meet the Sustainable Development Goal – 4
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
Enabling environments for better education.
Promote girls’ education and quality of education.
Improve the retention and reduce the dropout rate of the children.
BFN supports the schools:
- Prepare and implement School Improvement Plan (SIP).
- Carry out Social audit in schools
- Manage child-friendly classroom furniture.
- Manage clean and safe toilets for girls.
- Manage clean drinking water to save lives.
- Manage and use learning materials to make active learning.
- Manage sports materials.
- Manage children’s library.
- Manage digital learning and e-learning, UDL.
- Equip the teachers with learner-centered teaching-learning skills, knowledge, techniques, and approaches
- Build the Capacity of School Management Committee (SMC), Parent Teacher Association (PTA) to be accountable and transparent.