Bungamati Foundation Nepal strives to improve the education quality by:
- Contributing to meet the Sustainable Development Goal – 4
- Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Enabling environments for better education.
- Promoting girls’ education.
- Improving the retention and reducing the dropout rate of the children.
To achieve this, BFN supports the schools by:
- Preparing and implementing School Improvement Plan (SIP).
- Carrying out Social audits in schools
- Managing child-friendly classroom furniture.
- Managing clean and safe toilets for girls.
- Managing clean drinking water to save lives.
- Managing and using learning materials to provide active learning.
- Managing sports materials.
- Managing children’s library.
- Managing digital learning and e-learning, UDL.
- Equipping the teachers with learner-centered teaching-learning skills, knowledge, techniques, and approaches.
- Building the Capacity of School Management Committee (SMC), Parent Teacher Association (PTA) to be accountable and transparent.