Contribute to meet the Sustainable Development Goal – 4
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
Enabling environments for better education.
Promote girls’ education and quality of education.
Improve the retention and reduce drop out rate of the children.
BFN supports the schools:
- Prepare and implement School Improvement Plan (SIP).
- Carry out Social audit in schools
- Manage classroom furniture.
- Manage clean and safe toilet for girls.
- Manage clean drinking water to save the lives.
- Manage learning materials to make active learning.
- Manage sport materials.
- Manage class room library.
- Manage ICT education in class.
- Equip the teachers with learner centered teaching learning skills, knowledge, techniques and approaches
- Build the Capacity of School Management Committee (SMC), Parent Teacher Association (PTA) to be accountable and transparency.