Do you dream of volunteering abroad? With local people, for local people? Bungamati Foundation Nepal is a registered social nonprofit organisation which offers platform for the all people who want to do internship and volunteering in Nepal on social and educational projects.
What projects do we offer?
We provide you the opportunity to help and do something which makes significant changes in lives of children, women, adult and youth of poor and disadvantaged communities of Nepal.
Think of projects like:
- Teaching English, Arts, Sports, Music or ICT to children, youth and adults
- Educational improvement
- Selfsustainable projects to help women living an independent life.
- Social projects like creating a save and healthy environment for all people in Bungamati.
Together we develop a suitable project depending on your interest, talent, skills, knowledge and competency. All projects contribute to a better life and better place to life for children, women, youth and adult.
Do you want to do an internship with us?
Let us know what kind of project or research you have in mind. We are pleased to develop a suitable project with you.
Volunteering means more than work
We offer the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience to develop project’s, growth and help in building a better place. Your efforts will translate into a direct international social impact for the Bungamati community. Your work will make a big difference in children, youth, adult and women’s life giving them opportunity to learn. In exchange we provide a wonderful time and Nepali experience in life in Bungamati.
Part of family life in Bungamati
During your volunteering or internship you participate in our culture and learn about our traditions, religion and history of life and community. You can participate in festivals, feast and religion and cultural event and activities.
We welcome everyone as family and relatives. We offer you a peaceful and comfortable place to stay at the host family and founders of Bungamati Foundation Nepal.
Location and duration
- Bungamati Foundation Nepal is located in Bungamati, Kathmandu valley. A peaceful cultural village, 30 minutes from Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu.
- You can participate in a project for the minimum of two weeks. Starting date is possible throughout the year.
We ask you a small contribution of € 400 for one month for food and accommodation during your stay. (€ 100 per week and € 15 per day)
What is included in the costs?
- Program orientation, placement assistance and information prior to arrival
- Comfortable and safe accommodation and 3 vegetarian meals a day
- Airport pick-up and departure
What is excluded in the costs?
- Visa/ Visa fees Nepal
- Travel / Health / Life Insurance
Excursions and city trips around Bungamati
Next to your project you have a lot time to discover Nepal. The region offers a lot of interesting cultural and religious places to visit. You can:
- Participate in religious and cultural event and activities.
- Learn Nepali language and cook Nepali food.
- Make a local tour in community places and temples: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Panauti and Patan.
- Look for adventure in trekkings, bike tours, rafting, hiking, jungle safari.
Questions? Off course we help to explore and plan your activities.
Are you interested in volunteering or an internship at Bungamati Foundation Nepal? Or do you need more information? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org